Reserve your place for this event here:
For organizations running Oracle E-Business Suite and seeking to embrace process automation, eliminate paper and enhance efficiency, the first step is often accounts payable automation. The benefits, when achieved, are quite remarkable:
– Slashes invoice turnaround time by up to 90%.
– Provides easy access to relevant information to guide decision-making.
– Ensures regulatory compliance.
– Eliminate low-value tasks.
– Allow your employees to remain focused on core tasks.
For Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) organizations, these benefits are often out of reach and such a functionality does not come out-of-the-box. Existing solutions in the marketplace do not offer a full integration with your existing payables configuration in place.
Insum and INTEGRIM have partnered to offer a complete 360-degree, end-to-end solution to automate accounts payable functions, lower invoice processing costs and enhance the workflow process. Using INTEGRIM’s cloud-based solution SenSaaS to reduce manual paper document processing and streamline low-value tasks, combined with Insum’s portal interfacing with EBS, SenSaaS Bridge for EBS is the solution of choice for financial document automation.
This webinar will demonstrate how easy it is for your organization to implement accounts payable automation and provide a quick return on investment by achieving these goals:
– Leveraging Digital Content to support your AP business continuity.
– Saving time and trimming costs.
– Enhancing controls and approvals.
– Improving access and data security.
– Capturing your full AP automation potential.