April 13, 2022
We’re proud to announce that we’ve received the Concilivi seal, which recognizes our commitment to the work-family balance of our employees. Concilivi is a Quebec non-profit organization whose mission is to support companies in implementing work-family balance measures adapted to today’s reality.
As Oracle specialists and APEX experts, we know that our employees are at the heart of our success, and work-family balance has always been part of our DNA.
“Over the years, we have adapted to meet the needs of our employees by implementing several measures to facilitate reconciliation between their work and family responsibilities. Our adoption of this new standard in work-family balance confirms our commitment and support for Insum staff,” says Marina Medeiros, Human Resources Director at Insum.
To contribute to the health and well-being of our employees, we’ve chosen to include the following measures in its work-family balance charter:
- Hybrid work (in-person or from home) at the employee’s choosing and an adapted work schedule, according to our flexible office policy.
- Leave for family or personal responsibilities, including the addition of vacation, sick leave, leave for family obligations, force majeure leave, the possibility of splitting leaves, and more.
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue, a virtual platform dedicated to physical and mental health.
- Physical activity services on a virtual platform (Sworkit) and in-person physical activity classes.
- The right to disconnect outside regular working hours.
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our team members’ experience, and we strive to help them maintain a healthy balance by responding concretely to their needs and expectations. See what our employees say about our work-family policies in the video below (French with English subtitles).